Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Too Much Time On My Hands

Gratuitous cute greyhound shot to catch your eye and give you the impression that this blog entry might be interesting. Sorry to disappoint you. No food recall, no fundraiser, no grey2k or peta alert. Just a crazy greyhound lover with too much time on his hands.

You know the song.

I'm so tired of losin', I've got nothin to do
And all day to do it.
So, I go out crusin', but I've got no place to go
And all night to get there.
Is it any wonder I'm not a criminal?
Is it any wonder I'm not in jail?

Is it any wonder I've got too much time on my hands?
Ticking away with my sanity.

Styx

Okay. It's August in Florida. It's H.O.T.
I do not want to go outside to do anything at all. I'm even waiting until the sun sets to go swimming.
It's too hot to drive to the office up in Titusville. I'm saving money by staying home. Money on gas and on the electric bill by not cooling the office. I'm trying to convince myself I'm "working" from home.
Here you can see the results of my past couple of days "work".


I think even Wolf is bored. Or maybe just hot. Just out of sight to the right is a fan.

Yeah! 1, 2, 3, FOUR pillows, one blanket, two bones, stuffed bunny and a hound.

When we bought this house, I was certain that there would be room for a book shelf and an easy chair in the master bedroom. As it turns out, the room isn't as big as I thought it was.

Wolf really likes Judge Judy. I think she's a bitch.

Wolf is annoyed that I am interrupting Judge Judy.

He got sick of having his picture taken and went to his bed for a nap.

And I tell my wife SHE is obsessed with the hound.....

What's that? A treat?
NO! It's that damned camera again.

No comments: