Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My View

So, I've been a little slow in posting pictures from the inside of the new house. Yeah. I'm a procrastinator. But, here are a few shots from around the outside of the house.

This is "Rainbow Over Walmart"
I've seen more rainbows in my first year in Florida than I have my entire life in New England.

Pool side view. I've been swimming almost every night since moving here. Pool is nice and quiet after 8 PM until it closes at 9 o'clock.

View from the pool, looking at the building that houses the computer room, laundry room, and a game room with several pool tables. To the immediate left on the other side of the lounge chairs is a walkway that overlooks a large lake. Pictures of the lake at sunset are below.



These two birds visit our back yard (small as it is) on a regular basis. I think they are fishing in the little canal that is out there. I have not found out just what they are yet. They stand about four feet tall and are beautiful.

No comments: