Friday, June 25, 2010

The Finished Product

At long last here are the pictures of the completed (except for a few needed pictures) interior of the new house.


Living Room (or The Den as my Mother-in-Law insists on calling it)

Dining area

This is a hammered copper picture of an elephant that Brianna's parents bought
several years ago. The plant beside it was sent by a family member when her father
died almost four years ago.

I know you are not used to seeing Brianna in the kitchen, but I swear it's really her.

The kitchen as it usually looks without Brianna.
I really like this kitchen.

Master bedroom with the new bed

Wolf's corner in the Master Bedroom


Justin's Bedroom

Justin's room from another angle.

1 comment:

Saddle Blanket said...

Nice place you have there. I loved the picture of the kitchen. especially the dishwasher!!!! It may make a great wallpaper for my desktop!